Re: [IPp] Mary's visit to the ER, DK and DKA

> I want to mention that I suspect Claire's problems this summer might
> have been due to a bad box of Quick-sets.  Had problems for one month with
> erratic high bgs out of the blue.  Since starting a new box when she was
> hospital she has had great bgs.  Do you think the company would even admit
> this as a possibility???

Late last spring when we were having lots of trouble with out MM508, and
calling MM a number of times,  one of the things THEY suggested was
that perhaps we had a bad box of Quicksets.    They had me check
lot numbers on the two boxes we had (same lots),  so they then sent
me 6 from a different lot to see if the problem continued.    It did since we
had a bad driver arm or something.    But they said that if the problem
had stopped with the new Quicksets they would have replaced the old
bad box.

Fenton, MO