[IPp] Diabetes Research Conference

I was wondering if anyone else has received an invitation to attend the
Diabetes Research Conference to be held in New York City on Oct. 26, 2002.
The cost to attend the conference is $35 per person or $50 per family of 2 or
more. It will be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel and the Barton Center is
sponsoring the event and will be providing complimentary on premise childcare
during the event by trained Barton staff, many whom have diabetes themselves.

I am honestly thinking of going, the only down side is that it is so
expensive to stay at the Hyatt...$175 per night!  And I am not too familiar
with New York so I am not sure of other cheaper hotels in the areas.
Anyways...if any of you are going, let me know.  It sounds like it would be
great fun for the kids and very informative for us. They will be talking
about Islet Transplantation and the Study of Pancreatic Stem Cells as well as
other topics.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!