[IPp] Re: accurate

That's my understanding as well. I would only add that
there is a type of ketone that can be detected by blood

that can't be detected with the urine tests, which is
why the blood ketone test is slightly more accurate.

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Jana said:
We have been told over and over the blood will prove
faster than urine when
ktones are starting and will show way faster due to the

blood being first to
show then it passes on to the urine. By that time it
can be hours old so we
want fast. We use the meter for testing now when needed

and it is very