Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

The superintendent reamed you a new one for not sending Jessy to school???
I would have said to him, "Damn straight I didn't send my daughter to school.
Would you compromise the safety of your own child Mr. So and So??  Until you
get me a plan that is acceptable to not only myself but my daughters Endo,
than she will not be returning, and who will look stupid in a court of a law?
YOU Mr. So and So!!!  I have been running in circles with you people and not
one of you can guarantee me that my daughter will not only be safe while at
school but will be able to stay as normal as possible and give her the chance
to show how responsible she is with this dreadful disease.  Let me hook YOU
up to an insulin pump Mr So and So and see how you like being "attached" to
something 24-7, having your LIFE depend on it. Until I get the full
cooperation of this school she will be at home where I know she is SAFE! And
I'll see you in court.  GOOD BYE"
Boy...that felt so good!!!  lol

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!