Re: [IPp] Ketone Scales?

Well, I desided to see what I could find.  According to an insert that came
with our precision Xtra meter.....below 0.6 mmol/l is normal, 0.6-1.5 mmol/l
"may indicate the development of a problem that may require medical
assistance" and above 1.5 mmol/l may "indicate you many be at risk of
developing DKA"  Now I can't find the conversion chart right now but if you
know where it is this might be of some help.  With urine ketone testing 5
mg/dl is trace ketones, 15 mg/dl is small, 40 is moderate, 80 and 100 are