From: Allison Leake [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 10:21 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Ketone Scales?

Somewhere in the stuff that comes in the meter box was a little pamphlet
that had a scale that was red, yellow and green (I think) and it had the
range of numeric equivalents (that will show on your meter) for those
colors.  At least, this was the case in our meter box.

Also, I think if you take the mmol number given on the meter and multiply by

18, you will get the mg/dl equivalent (there are numbers beneath the color
scale on the the bottle of strips that would correspond to this number, I
think).

I don't have the meter pamphlet or urine ketone strip bottle in front of me
now, so this is off the top of my head.  But I do think there is a way to
get the meter reading to correspond to the numeric values on the urine
ketone strip bottle.

-- Allison
mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02