From: "Carol Mulligan" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPp] Ketone Scales?
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:25:31 -0700

 > I don't have the meter pamphlet or urine ketone strip bottle in front of
me
 > now, so this is off the top of my head.  But I do think there is a way to
 > get the meter reading to correspond to the numeric values on the urine
 > ketone strip bottle.
 >

 > -- Allison
 > mom to Jeremy, 8, pumping 6/02

Allison,

My son is currently using the Accu-check complete, but I'm interested in a
meter that would check ketones.  He hates "peeing on the stick" and just
blows off doing it until I insist.  How much more blood does it take and
does it take two separate blood samples to check for glucose and ketones?

Thanks,
Carol