[IPp] Ketone Scales?

Can someone help me with this?

When testing for ketones in urine, the various levels are referred to as
"trace, small, moderate and large".  We are somewhat used to these reference
points.  Recently we purchased some strips for ketone testing of blood (for
Precision Xtra meter) and the results are numeric. Does anyone know a rough
conversion between the two (i.e. moderate ketones is xx mg/dl on the Xtra
meter)?

Thanks,
Rick M.
Dad to Helena (8) dx Jan02, pumping since Jul02; Calla (10); Audra (11)
Husband to Julianne for 12 years