Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

Dear Beverly,

I did go over his head to the superintenedent....lol.....what good that
has done.  He reamed me a new one about not sending her to school.  I
love my life, it is NEVER boring.

Cindy

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What
I'd like to do at this point >Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:34:09 EDT >
>Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members
and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or
$2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve
you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message dated
10/1/02 8:29:56 AM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > however the principal has taken a vacation this week, > > which
makes things even more difficult. It's going to be one > >or more simple
as you can easily go over his head....hang tough! >Beverly
with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------