Re: [IPp] leaving the group

Dear Sam,

Gotcha, thank you.  I am not thinking straight right now.

(1)non diab.>From: Sam >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] leaving
the group >Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:33:18 -0700 > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum members >and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP >mail
> >At 06:41 AM 10/1/2002 Cindy Lattimer wrote: >>Dear Wendy, >> >>It
sounds to me like you need us more than ever right now. We, as >>a
>>group are here for you. We don't want you to leave.....none of us. > >I
believe that she has already unsubscribed, so she can't hear you. >You'll
have to write to her privately to get her to re-join. > >Sam