Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

In a message dated 10/1/02 9:02:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> How are you doing?  You had to make a trip to the ER for what?  Is
> everyone OK?

We thought it was DKA but it was DK.....got her hydrated and left as the ER
doc knew NOTHING and wanted to know nothing....didn't trust her pump, thought
her basals covered carbs, and wanted to give her a boatload of Regular after
he way overtreated the low HE caused by refusing her any carbs when she was
headed down......AND...AND,,,, in front of Mary told me that it could have
been fatal (three times) and that her Mom caused it.....grrrrrrrrr.....great
nurse though!
now ten!