Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

Dear Beverly,

We are going to go with the IEP, however, Jessy is not covered AT ALL
right now, and this is very disturbing.  What the school is actually
doing is trying to procrastinate having to protect her at all.  The
principal is suddenly on vacation this week, which makes things even more
difficult at this time for EVERYONE involved.  I need a vacation,

How are you doing?  You had to make a trip to the ER for what?  Is
everyone OK?

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What
I'd like to do at this point >Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:18:09 EDT >
>Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members
and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or
$2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve
you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message dated
9/29/02 10:16:00 PM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > . Let me know what > > you all think. > >uhh.....I have had a rough
48 hours (with ER and all) but I don't understand >what your attorney
proposes NOW and she made a very good argument AGAINST the >IEP...if you
are going to wait the 30 days, fine, but the district needs to >stop what
they are doing with the IEP and testing that Jesse doesn't
with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------