Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

>You are a real trooper, a very strong person, and you should get the

>of the Year" award, the way you have been fighting for your daughter and

>rights. I am very proud to call you my friend!

Dear Sarah,

Thank you.  I don't feel like mother of the year right now, I feel like a
heel who has let her duaghter down.  I am honored to call you a friend,
too.  Thank you for being there for me.

We will be victorious, unfortunately for Jessy, it will just be a matter
of time.

(1)non diab.