Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

I know that you didn't have a plan signed at this point....but that was my
point. Instead of trying to get two plans, focus on getting one good plan
into affect and signed.  I know you are doing everything in your power to get
the job done. If it were me, I would do the same. You are a great advocate
for Jessy and I know that the school and especially the principal have been
giving you the run around. I just agree with what your lawyer said about
having only one plan in the end because having both an IEP and 504, they
would both be saying the same thing, shooting for the same goal....
You are a real trooper, a very strong person, and you should get the "Mother
of the Year" award, the way  you have been fighting for your daughter and her
rights. I am very proud to call you my friend!

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!