Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

you are fighting to

>even have one plan. You want Jessy safe in school and to be as normal

>independent as she can be for an 8 yr old. This is only my opinion and I

>have your very best interest at heart here....if it were me and Jessy
were my

>daughter, I would do whatever I could to get a plan into affect as soon

>possible, and if that means going to court to fight for what you believe

Dear Sarah,

Jessy isn't even protected right now at all!  Nothing has been signed,
she isn't going to school right now.  The lawyer is working on it right
now as we speak, however the principal has taken a vacation this week,
which makes things even more difficult.  It's going to be one of those
days.  Meanwhile, I think my lawyer is going to call their lawyer and lay
it on the line with them.  Get something signed NOW or go to court!!!!!

email @ redacted >To: