[IPn] did you miss my post?

I guess everyone missed my post yesterday about the start of the Fall
pledge drive. You know what Insulin Pumpers does...

Here's what Insulin Pumpers does not do.
We don't get any government support.
We don't get any corporate support.
We don't have any foundation grants.
We don't sell any "goodies" to make money
We don't have any advertising revenue because we don't send
advertising to you.

What we do - do, is depend on our community for support. Insulin
Pumpers has been here for over 20 years because you support it.

Insulin Pumpers needs your support now to cover expenses for Fall.
How about it?

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

...and, we will accept Bitcoin too

We could use some more sustaining members too, pretty please.

If you would like to challenge the membership to match your
generosity with a more substantial contribution, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

or, you can mail a check to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way