[IPn] Thanksgiving weekend work

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

A challenge of $100 is presented by FLORIDA to provide a DOLLAR for
DOLLAR match to your contributions to the Insulin Pumpers pledge
drive Please help secure those funds for Insulin Pumpers by making a
donation to the pledge drive this weekend.

A fellow member wrote: <quote>
First of all, I  celebrated my 3rd anniversary on the pump in July.
Without Insulin Pumpers I doubt that I would have been as successful
as I have been.  The major learning took place because of all the
wonderful members who share so much of their experiences.  I am doing
so well with my Animus pump and my health has improved in many ways.

I love the fact that I can always count on Insulin Pumpers if I need
some help...so thanks for this wonderful service to all.

Help support Insulin Pumpers, accept the FLORIDA challenge or better
yet, become a sustaining donor. Visit:

Use any major credit card or PayPal
send a check to:

Insulin Pumpers