[IPn] A week remains

A week remains in November and I'm hoping we can finish the Fall
pledge drive quickly. Donations continue to arrive by mail and from
the secure web site along with letters of encouragement and loyalty
to Insulin Pumpers. Your support is genuinely appreciated. $40
remains on the CALIFORNIA challenge. A couple of contributions will
match it. Will one of them be yours?

A New York member and supporter of Insulin Pumpers wrote:
I donate to IP because it is a security blanket for me with an
incredible number of proactive diabetics who are willing to share
their experiences with one another not only in the use of insulin
pumps , but also of all things diabetic.  When complications arise,
reaching out to IP for information and support is  unlike reading a
textbook on the latest horrors of how diabetes can zap you.  It is
more like touching a helping hand, being given new tools, a different
outlook or even simple encouragement and while all that is invaluable
it takes money to make it happen.  Come to think of it, a donation to
IP is more like a co-payment for an all purpose medication not
available at drugstores nor in doctors' offices.

The CALIFORNIA still will match your contributions up to the
remaining $40 of their challenge gift. And there is an IDAHO
CHALLENGE just waiting to double every dollar beyond CALIFORNIA's $40

How can you pass up the opportunity to double the value of your
donation to Insulin Pumpers?

If you can afford a monthly contribution then please consider
becoming a sustaining donor. Either way, visit the web site at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

Insulin Pumpers accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write