[IPn] Tennessee's comments worked pretty well

Hi Everyone,

It appears that Tennessee's comments yesterday motivated quite a few
people to accept the former CALIFORNIA member's challenge. Their
pledges reduced the matching amount by another couple of hundred
dollars. There is still $135 available to match YOUR contribution if
you will take the time to get a 'round tuit" today.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Please help support your forum and Insulin Pumpers mission to assist
the diabetes community.

During our pledge drive, please write me with your reason for
supporting Insulin Pumpers at email @ redacted and I will
post it with subsequent pledge requests.

If you are financially able to spare a few dollars, please take the
time to make your pledge today (and let CALIFORNIA double it). Use
the link above or mail a contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

or fax your contribution: Name, address, zip, CC#, expiration, amount
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK  visit:

My best regards
Michael Robinton