[IPn] Tennessee's comments worked pretty well

Hi Everyone,

It appears that Tennessee's comments yesterday motivated quite a few
people to accept the former CALIFORNIA member's challenge. Their
pledges reduced the matching amount by another couple of hundred
dollars. There is still $135 available to match YOUR contribution if
you will take the time to get a 'round tuit" today.

Please help support your forum and Insulin Pumpers mission to assist
the diabetes community.

During our pledge drive, please write me with your reason for
supporting Insulin Pumpers at email @ redacted and I will
post it with subsequent pledge requests.

If you are financially able to spare a few dollars, please take the
time to make your pledge today (and let CALIFORNIA double it). Use
the link above or mail a contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

or fax your contribution: Name, address, zip, CC#, expiration, amount
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK  visit:

My best regards
Michael Robinton