[IPn] The power of Cheese!

We need to buy some cheese to feed the mice, that run the wheels,
which turns the pulleys, that drive the power generator, which in-
turn runs the server that sends out the mail from Insulin Pumpers.
Nothing fancy like Gouda, Gorgonzola, Muenster or even Sharp Cheddar.
Just something cheap. We don't have any gourmet mice here. :-)

CALIFORNIA still has $335 in matching crackers for your cheese $$.

But even plain, ordinary, inexpensive cheese costs money. And, if the
mice decide to go on strike, due to lack of cheese, the whole site
will go dark. (Whoops!) That's NOT a good thing!

For new members of Insulin Pumpers, a little explanation. Once every
quarter there is a pledge drive where members of our forums are asked
to contribute to the support of Insulin Pumpers. While there's no
obligation to contribute, if you like what you see here, even a small
pledge would be extremely helpful.

Our goal is just $5,000 for the quarter. And,  almost all of Insulin
Pumpers' annual support now comes from members, like you. Therefore,
your support is vital for Insulin Pumpers to continue. So, if you are
financially able, then your contribution of $10, $25 or more will be
greatly appreciated. The mice will appreciate it as well.

And, how is this for brilliant thought. There over 10,000 members
now, so if we could get almost everyone to contribute even a small
amount every year, then pledge drives like these would not even be
necessary. Wouldn't that be great?? I think so. Michael and I hate
writing them and I'll bet you hate getting them too. So, let's
eliminate pledge drives altogether by contributing as much as you can
afford. What a great idea!!

If you would like to help us keep the lights on, please either make a
one-time donation, or make a sustaining gift to assist Insulin
Pumpers with the Fall pledge drive. To donate, please visit the
Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035