[IPn] Make me shut up. Please!!

We had a message from a member that said that they'd considered
making a pledge, but that the constant barrage of  messages asking
for contributions really turned them off. Ooops! That's really not
our intention. In fact the only reason why we send these out daily
is, not because we enjoy doing it so often, but because we're just
not getting the donations we need to keep operating!!! In other
words, we simply don't have a choice!

So, let me CHALLENGE all of you.

If enough of you make a contribution to Insulin Pumpers, I will
promise not to send out any more of these things. How's that for a
deal? Just think of it... if only 10% of you pledged $10 (or more)
then we wouldn't have to send out any more of these annoying letters
for the next 6 months!! If 20% of you pledged $10.00 (or more) we
wouldn't have to do this for the next year! Wouldn't that be great?
I'd sure love it.  And, I'll bet that you'd love it too. Better yet,
it will insure that Insulin Pumpers will continue to exist for the
next 12 months.

And, it's not like $10 bucks is THAT much money. I'll bet that many
of you can take pocket change, find lost coins in the living room
sofa, and search your vehicles to come up with that much. You'd
hardly miss it. Trust me!

OK! Enough talk! To make me SHUT-UP, please make a donation to help
match the CALIFORNIA challenge or make a sustaining contribution. To
do that, just visit:

Use your MasterCard, Discover, Visa, AMEX or other major credit card,

or use the convenience of PayPal to make your donation.

Or... you can mail a contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can visit:

Hoping this will be my last pledge message,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org