[IPn] (Fwd) Re: [IP] Donations ! Donations ! Donations !!!!!

Even is you CAN'T afford a monthly donation (like me, your on fixed
income) you CAN make a one-time donation even as small as $5.  Think
about this pumpers!  What do your infusion sets cost???  Can you
honestly tell me that the knowledge, support and friendship from your
fellow members at I-P has not been worth AT LEAST 1/3 the cost of an
infusion set?  Maybe your insurance company is really good and paid
all of those costs.  Well there are hundreds, more like thousands of
us whose insurance (read Medicare) is not so good at covering those
costs.  THAT is where IP comes through for us.  WE ARE ALL IN THE
SAME BOAT TOGETHER, START BAILING THE WATER!  Give, people, please
Give. IP and your fellow diabetics who have the same problems,
whether it is money, insurance, health, just the same damn diabetes
is shared among us all.  Please GIVE!!!

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Liliana Wells <