[IPn] 12 days

Believe it or not it is day 12 of the pledge drive and we still have
not completed the match of the $100.00 challenge from INDIANA. I've
been watching all day and and can verify that the INDIANA challenge
is getting very lonely waiting for that last $50 to show up.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

I know pledge drives are a nuisance, but they are a necessity and a
fact of life for almost all non-profit organizations, Insulin Pumpers
is no exception. It takes several thousand dollars every month to pay
the expenses that are needed to keep Insulin Pumpers online and free
from commercial ads and spam. Your help is needed NOW to meet this
quarter's financial goals. Many of your fellow list members have
given several times this year. What is needed if for some of you
sitting on the sidelines to step up to the plate. I'm not asking for
a lot, just $10 or $20 a year...... Less than a dime a day, less than
the price of a movie out for you and your spouse. A fraction of the
price of a good dinner for two. If you enjoy the benefits brought to
you by the Insulin Pumpers forum and web site and you are financially
able, please show your appreciation by making a contribution towards
the support of this valuable service.

Right NOW you can double the value of your tax deductible gift. If
you contribute $10.00, Insulin Pumpers receives a matching amount
from the challenging list member.

To make a matching contribution to help complete this challenge, or
to become a SUSTAINING donor to Insulin Pumpers visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

...or send your contribution by mail to:

    Insulin Pumpers
    558 Valley Way
    Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can also visit: