[IPn] barrier is broken

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

We've broken the $500 barrier for the Winter pledge drive in our
effort toward our goal of $5,000. Many thanks to those of you that
have contributed so farand helped to make this possible. A generous
member from INDIANA has put forth their challenge to the rest of you
to match their generous $100 contribution.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

Once again the opportunity presents itself to double the value of
your pledge to the Winter drive by making a donation now that will be
matched DOLLAR for DOLLAR by our challenger. Hey!!! that's much
better ods than the gaming tables or the lottery. Insulin Pumpers
will receive and extra dollar for every dollar you contribute up to
INDIANA's total gift of $100.

To become a SUSTAINING member or to accept INDIANA's challenge,
visit:

   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

or mail your pledge to:

	Insulin Pumpers