[IPn] Can U Help?

The fall pledge drive is off to a good start, with a total raised
so far of $263. There is still a ways to go to reach our $5,000
target for the quarter but I believe we can do it easily at this
rate.

There are 8 donors so far this month and IP has a big thank you for
each of them. Won't you join with them to help support YOUR forum?

To make a your contribution or to become a SUSTAINING donor, visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

You can use any major credit card or Paypal.

To challenge the forum members to match your generosity, visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035