[IPn] Dear Members and Friends of Insulin Pumpers

Today marks the 4th day of our Summer pledge drive. Once again we
count on your generosity to support Insulin Pumpers, its services and
forums. The sad fact is that we receive relatively little funding in
comparison to other non-profit agencies that provide services to the
diabetes community. Insulin Pumpers depends on your contributions
during our pledge drives for the majority of its operating funds.
Your dollars make our work possible.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

What can you do to help?? Sometimes, you may ask yourself whether
making one small donation can possibly make a difference. I assure
you it does. Our lifeblood is really the individual donations made by
concerned caring people such as yourself. What I ask is that during
this pledge drive, you make a contribution to help support YOUR
forum.

There are several ways you can give. You can make a generous
contribution toward this pledge drive and this quarters operating
expense. You can make a challenge gift that will be matched by other
forum members that accept your challenge. Or.... to get the greatest
possible impact from your donation, become a sustaining donor so you
help us every month with a continuing pledge. Challenge gifts
tremendously by encouraging other members to donate as well, and
sustaining donations provide us with a reliable, predictable  monthly
cash flow.

Please take a moment to make a pledge, even if it is only a modest
amount. Every bit will help us reach our goal for the Summer pledge
drive.

To make an on-line, matching or sustaining contribution using our
secure server, please visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

To offer your challenge to the other members visit:

     http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director