[IPn] gang of 8 is ready with their share

Joan G. commented:
=========================
I have learned more from IP than from years of CEUs, books, doctors
or nurses, and I am a RN/CDE with Type 1 for 45 years.  I owe my life
and a number of patients lives to the members of IP.
=========================

Don't procrastinate. If you've been waiting for the "right" time to
send a contribution to Insulin Pumpers, what better time than today?.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate/

Double the value of your donation while the gang of 8 (AZ, MD, CA,
DC, FL, NM, WV, CN) challenges are still available and help finish
the pledge drive by the end of the month.

...or if you prefer, mail your matching contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Thank you in advance,