[IPn] 2/3rd's gone

A New York member and supporter of Insulin Pumpers wrote:
<quote>
I donate to IP because it is a security blanket for me with an
incredible number of proactive diabetics who are willing to share
their experiences with one another not only in the use of insulin
pumps , but also of all things diabetic.  When complications arise,
reaching out to IP for information and support is unlike reading a
textbook on the latest horrors of how diabetes can zap you.  It is
more like touching a helping hand, being given new tools, a different
outlook or even  simple encouragement and while all that is
invaluable it takes money to make it happen.  Come to think of it, a
donation to IP is more like a co-payment for an all purpose
medication not available at drugstores nor in doctors'
offices. :-)
</quote>

Please send your thoughts and comments for the next pledge message
to:

    email @ redacted

Do you enjoy the Insulin Pumpers forum and like the tid-bits of
information you receive in your in-box?? Good, read on....

NEW YORK would like to encourage you to match the remaining $150 of
her challenge. You donate $25 bucks and Insulin Pumpers gets $50,
simple as that.

To respond to NEW YORK's encouragement, visit:

or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

or drop a check to:

	Insulin Pumpers