[IPn] many challenges ahead

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

Several very generous members have contributed substantial challenges
for our pledge drive. Matching these challenges has become a
challenge, I presume since many of you simply think someone else will
provide matching donations. Well that's not happening. I really don't
want to have to ask these very generous donors if they want their
money back.

Insulin Pumpers depends on you for support and I don't like to have
to beg you every few months just to barely keep Insulin Pumpers
alive, so how about stepping up with a contribution of $25, or $15,
or whatever you can afford to help match these challenges and keep
Insulin Pumpers healthy.

New York still has $175 available to double the value of your pledge.

Please make a donation now, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

You can mail a contribution to: