[IPn] very busy

Hello Pumpers & Friends,

It's quarter to 9:00 PM and I'm just finishing up returning the last
of the phone messages from not so fortunate pumpers requesting
supplies, packing boxes for tomorrow's shipments, and writing thank
you notes for those generous members that have recently contributed
to the pledge drive. All of Insulin Pumper's activities, forums and
the supply program depend on your contributions and financial
support. We can't do it without your help and there are a lot of
people out there that depend on IP which depends on you.

There are matching challenges from members representing a number of
states as well as $474 remaining on the NEW YORK challenge. The NY
members with DOUBLE the value of your donations up to the total left
on her challenge. Come on! Pitch in. Help Insulin Pumpers help the
diabetes community.	Click on:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

If you have an old car, camper, motorcycle, boat, even an airplane
that you'd like to donate, we take those as well and will tow them if

they don't run.    Visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cars/

You can also mail a contribuiton to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks for considering supporting Insuln Pumpers,
Michael A. Robinton
Executive Director
..
For mail list removal write