[IPn] great start!

Hi everyone,

The first week of the pledge drive was great and you have helped to
raise $276 of the $1,000 challenge from NEW YORK. With help from the
rest of you that have been putting off making your contribution I'm
sure we can raise the remaining $$700+  over the weekend.

Will you give $25 that will be DOUBLED by New York so Insulin Pumper
will get $50? If you can't afford that, how about $15, or whatever
you are comfortable with to help make sure Insulin Pumpers is here
tomorrow and the next day for YOU and the rest of the diabetes
community. Your support is vital for the continuation of this service
so pitch in and do your part.

Make your matching contribution or a sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks in advance for supporting Insulin Pumeprs,

Michael A. Robinton
Executive Director
..
For mail list removal write