[IPn] so far so good ;-)

Greetings Pumpers and friends,

Your contributions to the Fall pledge drive add up to $612, so far so
good. To see the progress so far for this funding drive, visit the
Thank You page of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml

I've spent the last several hours (it's 11:50pm) finishing up thank
you notes for all the generous members that contributed in the last
few days. I have one for YOU too, just send IP a donation to get
yours.

Insulin Pumpers brings you support, friendship and a sense of
community 24/7 any time you needed it. If you can, please help
support your forum and make a donation today. Any amount large or
small will help. Just over 5% of the 8,000+ forum members have made a
contribution. Won't you please take a minute and join the others in
making an annual or a sustaining contribution to the support of
Insulin Pumpers.

To make your contribution, or to make a much needed sustaining gift
to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

To issue your own challenge to the membership to match your
generosity, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035