[IPn] A WOPPER of a challenge

Greetings Pumpers and friends,

Our Fall pledge drive is off to a good start. Yesterday''s challenge
has been matched and another WHOPPER CHALLENGE has been made by
forum member from NEW YORK

NEW YORK will match your donation to  Insulin Pumpers dollar for
dollar up to a total of $1,000.00. Your donation will be worth double
it's value to Insulin Pumpers. Can you contribute $25.00 which will
be worth $50 when matched by New York? If $25 is more than your
budget can manage, how about $15 or $10, whatever you can afford.
Please contribute today.

What does Insulin Pumpers mean to you? Send me your thoughts in a
private email to share with the other forum members.

One member wrote to me"
<quote>

1. I learned about the Frio pack, which enabled me to spend countless

hours on the beach in Miami and New Jersey this summer, without
worrying about my insulin over-heating.

2. I've helped family and friends by directing them to this site to
get more information.

3. I learned about the book "Pumping Insulin." I read it twice before

I got my pump, and with the knowledge I gained have had an almost
effortless transition to the pump.

4. When I was on Amazon to buy the book, I saw another one suggested
called "Diabetes Burnout" by Dr. William Polonsky. Reading that
combined with going on the pump, has totally changed the way I feel
about my diabetes. I no longer hate it.

5. Everything combined has contributed to better physical and mental
health, including a 6.2 on my AIC, with only a handful of low blood
sugars in a three month period, compared with 7 or 8 a week.

Thank you. (The check is in the mail ... literally!)

</quote>

If you would like to help match the generous challenge from New York
and assist Insulin Pumpers with the Summer fund raising drive, then
make your matching or sustaining contribution by visiting the Insulin

Pumpers donation page at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate
    or
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate	in the EU and UK

To set an example for others to follow, make your challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

You can use any major credit card or PayPal for your donation.

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards