Re: [IPp] Fwd: How Your School Nurse Can Make A Difference in California--NOT for Californians only

What do we do, my daughters school has a nurse 2 days
a week and then a trained health aid the other 3 days.
Is this what you mean?????

Autumn

_https://secure2.convio.net/adap/site/Advocacy?JServSessionIdr009=bel9og0lt1.a

(http://main.diabetes.org/site/R?i=GU200zWb4EjU-cWx-zW8-g..)

(http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169)

> > AOL's list of 2007's hottest
> > products.

> .

> versions,
> contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Character is what you have when no one is looking.

 Help fund the first human trials for Type 1 diabetes at www.joinleenow.org and
cure our daughter.

http://www.alifetimeofdiabetes.com/photo.htm