[IPn] Remarkable!!

Greetings Pumpers and friends,

There are 6 days remaining in November and hopefully we can wrap up
our Fall pledge drive by then. Remarkably, there is only a little
over $1400 remaining toward our goal of $5000 for the quarter AND...
PHILADELPHIA has come through BIG TIME with dollar for dollar
CHALLENGE to you of $250......

Your contribution are AGAIN worth DOUBLE BUCKS to Insulin Pumpers.
You contribute $10, $25, $50 bucks and PHILADELPHIA will match it up
to a total of $250. I would expect by tomorrow or certainly the next
day that the total will of your contributions plus PHILADELPHIA's
matching amounts will mean that the pledge drive will only need a few
hundred dollars to reach its goals.

So please, if you have not yet made a contribution to Insulin
Pumpers, get out your check book or reach for your credit card and
take this opportunity to double your gift and at the same time HELP
bring this service to the diabetes community.

To help match the PHILADELPHIA challenge or to make a sustaining gift
to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To challenge the membership to match your generosity, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035