[IPp] Stress & Diabetes

 I am writing my psychology paper on stress and diseases (including autoimmune).
I originally asked the question of whether stress could cause autoimmune
diseases & Mr. Hitchcock kindly let me know that was a question worthy of a PhD.
LOL! Anyhoo, I just wanted to get your thoughts on how stress affects your or
your child's BG's, insulin sensativity (sp?), daily life, etc...
 Also, perhaps some of you have been diagnosed with a disease (autoimmune or
other) directly (or indirectly) caused by stress. Please elaborate, if you will,
how your doctor diagnosed you & the events that led up to the dx.
 Also, please include your full name & e-mail address if I may quote you in my
paper. Thanks a bunch!!

Rachel - email @ redacted

"Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow"

Do you Yahoo!?