Re: [IPp] Thanks for the support

 Silhouettes are the way to go. We have never lost a site with a silhouette and
they are easier to put in. My son plays hockey and is very active he is 5'6 and
180 lbs. So, we also only use the stomach for our sites and they work
beautifuly! Try the stomach and let me know how things are working out. Barb

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now