[IPp] Paradigm 512

Looking for advice please.   I've seen postings about a reservoir problem
with the Paradigm 512.  I caught the end of the postings so I really
don't know what they were talking about.   Is anybody experiencing
problems with the new pump?   Do you like it?   Was it worth the money to
upgrade?   Any advice would be appreciated.  Thinking about the big
move.  Thanks.

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage