[IPp] Thanks for the support

Thanks all of you who took the time to send me encouraging words, It is so
hard somedays,and it is nice to know someone understands, we are not getting
 alot of support for the Dr's office(too busy) and we are having trouble with
Cannula , my son is thin and muscular (5-3,and 105 lbs) and is using the 6mm
Quick-set ,but we are having to change the site everyday, because of highs and
when we used his upper buttocks, his underwear pulled it out! Are silouettes
what we need? and he is eating more but covering with bolus, but they say to
 change the site if he is over 240,and the bolus doesn't bring his BS down in an
hour and a half,we have changed it everyday so Far! I'm listening,so send me
any thing you think would help!