Was:[IPp] RE: Pop digest 489, Now:Pump Start

Melvin & Debbie -

<<No sleep and felt very anxious.  It does get better.

 Our educator asked me on the last day of training, what is one thing she needs
to tell her new pump patients that she didn't tell us. I > told her, "let them
know it is like starting all over again with diabetes. >>

Ditto every thing you said.  It's the same learning curve as at diagnosis.

Michael said:

<<Think back to when he was first dx'd .... it won't be that crazy. >>

 Only because you won't feel like you've been smacked upside the head with a
baseball bat.

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 22
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com