Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #489

 Kayla, I thought I was listening to myself when I first started in this group!!
It does get better I promise! My son is 14 and started on the pump in April.
Before that it was shots for a year and a half! It is a lot of work but well
worth it in the long run> Bryan got a little crazy with his freedom at first! He
would eat anything he wanted all the time! Forget to bolus or over correct
because he thought he would have a high number. It is a lot of responsibility
for them to take on but they do eventually. We have had some bad sites and some
battles over changing them when you should. But in the scheme of things the pump
has made his life so much better! So, hang in there and I promise you to will
weather the storm! Barb mom to Bryan 14 dx'd 8/01 pumping Paradigm 4/03
email @ redacted

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now