[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #489

My son Scott,13, started on his minimed Paradigm on Wednesday, and has had
one site fall out and has forgotten to bolus at snack and the wrong bolus at a
correction bolus, I'm not getting any sleep and needed to vent ! Tell me it
will get easier ,all the math problems are crazy! I'm trying to be patient but
 how long does it take to get used to the pump,and all the figuring . Any advice
would be appreciated!
                                                 Mom to Scott DX 1/02,and
Katie,5 non-D