[IPn] IP needs your help

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Please read. I'm sure you don't want to hear another pledge request,
but it is a necessary part of keeping Insulin Pumpers going. We have
over 4300 active members and it is clear from the level of
contribution that many of you think it is not necessary to make a
donation because somebody else will, or you plan to contribute soon
but never manage to get around to it. Unfortunately for Insulin
Pumpers, nothing is free and the rent, utility bills, and more manage
to arrive in the mail every month. Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from people just like you. Well over half
of our operating expenses for the last few years have been paid for
by member contributions.

This mornings numbers show 4358 active members, of those, 80 have
taken part as new or repeat donors to the Fall pledge drive.
Won't you please join them???

So far we have raised ~$2500 toward our goal of $5000 for the quarter
and there is only about 10 days left in the month with a holiday
right in the middle. We all need to redouble our efforts and help to
successfully complete this pledge drive by the end of the month.

If you would like to make a CHALLENGE to encourage other members to
give, then please visit the challenge page of the web site at:

If you would like to make a contribution or.... better yet, a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers, then visit the donation page of
the web site at:

If you prefer, mail your contribution to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards,