[IPp] parents diluenting insulin for small kids

Spotted this on the peds endo list today. This is the diluent
used for Humalog. Please check with your endo or E. Lilly co. before
continuing to use your current diluent. Sorry I don't have more info
at the moment.

Michael

Does anyone know any details about the Lilly "lente" series diluent
recall? Is it all the diluent vials or only certain lot numbers? Can
we substitute a different diluent  (either the one for NPH or Regular)
or even an expired Lente diluent vial if we have some left over? I use
diluted ultralente BID as a basal in my toddlers with diluted Humalog
before meals.