[IPp] Re:low numbers and not feeling well

In a message dated 11/13/2003 12:59:56 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
She did get the flu shot and because I am in healthcare I also got it.  Did
you have to fight with your insurance to get the flu shot for all your

Actually no, she has first priority to get one and since we could get the flu
as well, they said all of us needed to have it as well, if not, my hubby
could get it through the Veterans Administration for free.

Mom to Stephanie(12), dx'd @ 4, pumping since 8/11/03

"Faith is to believe what you don't yet see, the reward for this faith is
to see what you believe."