[IPp] Re: The BEST PUMP!!!

In a message dated 11/13/2003 12:59:56 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
don't know about the vibrate feature because Joshua's is on loud
Yes, the Cozmo has that feature, you can have it vibrate softly or hard.  My
daughter just started using this because she said the alert would go off in
class and she got kind of embarassed by it, although I'm sure her friends and
teachers don't mind.  :)

mom to Stephanie (12), dx'd @ 4, pumping since 8/11/03

"Faith is to believe what you don't yet see, the reward for this faith is
to see what you believe."