Re: [IPp] Re: low numbers and not feeling well

 Thank yo to all my pumper friends out there. Your answers were a great help for
my friend. I know why I love this place. We are all in the same boat and try to
help one another. Barb ,Mom to Bry 14 dx'd 8/2001 pumping paradigm 4/03

Some days your the bug and other days your the windshield.

Do you Yahoo!?