Re: [IPp] The BEST PUMP!!!

Natalie -

 << It will also make it so you cannot turn off / suspend the pump without the
code when you are using the lock out feature. >>

 Joshua suspended the pump twice during his pump start in June. The CDE (a
pump-user herself) called Deltec to "comment" on this feature. Since then,
Joshua has suspended the pump at least 5x. Fortunately, the pump alarms in
"suspension mode". This & the 200 or more correction, the 50 carb/1 unit ratio
were all issues - directed to Deltec. I am happy to see that Deltec is addresses
these issues even though they no longer effect Joshua.

 We never had to dilute, Joshua weighs 37 lbs & he can handle the 200/1 & 50/1
(going down now). But I personally know kids who need the lower (higher?)
ratios.

 Bravo to Animas to go to .025. I, personally, would like that option as I'm
extremely conservative in my adjustments (even though I test throughout the
night).

Shelley

--
Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21