[IPp] IPp] Re: low numbers and not feeling well

Barbie -

 <<Does he take his shot before he eats his dinner then still take the Lantus at
11:00 pm and just have a small snack when his normal dinner
would have been? >>

 I've never use Lantus but thought it was the "poor man's pump". You don't have
to bolus unless you eat. It was my impression that you use Lantus & then just
bolus for the carbs you eat. Is this not correct?

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com