Re: [IPp] The BEST PUMP!!!

At 6:20 PM -0500 11/12/03, Shelley Valentine wrote:
>George -
>Deltec Cozmo does all (except .025 basal - which would be very
>helpful for my son - & I don't know about the vibrate feature
>because Joshua's is on loud audio).  The Animas IR1200 has a 200
>unit cartridge, which is a consideration for some (not my son, he
>uses 10u/day).
>Personally I'm glad the pump companies are now competing, it
>benefits all pumpers.
>Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
>western Massachusetts

Shelley, the pump companies have always "competed".   But in the
past, all but one of the companies was not even recognized.   That
has ended now.   We do realize that all of the pumps out there now
ARE good.  No one makes a "bad pump" and if anyone tells us so, we
know they are lying.   We don't have to listen to rumors and innuendo
anymore.   The pump companies are making life better and easier, and
as you say, they are now competing to make it even more so now.   The
pump wars are now dead.   Victory is OURS.  We now have nothing but
the BEST.

Pump Hugs,       :>)